Thursday, May 15, 2008

Internet Business Income.hexe

Top 10 Email Newsletter How To's

One year ago, this month, I sent out my very first email newsletter to 200 subscribers. On this anniversary, I now have almost 900 customers and a whole lot more knowledge that I would love to share with you.

More...

Ezine Marketing - Boosting Your First Impression With Ezines

Ezine marketing, despite what some people claim, is still alive and well...at least for the people who do it right. But, not many people do. Ezines can be a powerful marketing tool for building trust and credibility with your prospects. They are also a great first step into your sales funnel and you can monetize them without going for the hard sell. So, whether you are just starting your ezine or you've been using an ezine for a long time as part of your strategic marketing plan, it may be time for a tune up. Here are some questions/thoughts/ideas to get you thinking about your own ezine and if in fact it's doing what you intend, you're sending the message you think you're sending, and it's delivering a consistent ROI.

More...

How To Get And Keep More Loyal Ezine Subscribers

When I noticed an automatically generated note from one of my email list hosting accounts at ProfitAutomation warning me that the account was approaching the 200,000 subscriber limit, and that I needed to increase its size, I realized that I finally had all of the subscribers that I really "needed." That account is one of five that I have with ProfitAutomation, and I also have one with Aweber. So, while I still have a goal of building my database to over 1 million subscribers before the ...

More...

Importance of Quality Content in Your Email Newsletter

If you publish an email newsletter, your primary concern is to make sure that your newsletter is opened, read and acted upon. With that in mind, you should focus on creating the best newsletter possible, and content is the key to quality in your newsletter.

More...

Can You Promote Your Network Marketing Business With E-zines - Part II?

When you are promoting, you need to select the type of advert that will give you the highest return for your money. Here are some of the type of e-zine advert you can choose from.

More...

No comments: