Friday, April 4, 2008

Internet Business Income.wjqp

Top Reasons Why Facebook is So Popular

If you've been around the Internet for a while, even for a year or so, you have probably heard of one of the most popular social networking websites around called Facebook. This article will tell you why Facebook is increasingly becoming popular.

More...

How to Effectively Position Yourself in Social Media

OK, we have this new opportunity going on that everyone is doing, but not everyone understands. I've joined Linkedin, FaceBook, and Squidoo. I blog and I podcast. I'm working up nerve to get on YouTube. But wait. What am I going to get for all this? How much time do I need to spend? Where does this fit into my marketing strategy

More...

How To Make Facebook Applications

So you want to know how to make a Facebook application, huh? Well it is actually easier than it looks, believe it or not. I remember that first night when I decided to jump into the Facebook "Apps" world, a world I was not familiar with. I clearly remember how intimidating it was at first when I started searching for information on how to get my first application working.

More...

Presidential Candidates Riding the Wave of Social Media

The value of social media is no secret to this year's United States Presidential Candidates. Beyond the beautifully designed, Web 2.0 websites of candidates like Obama, McCain, and Clinton lie incredible social networking infrastructures that are fully developed and extremely connected.

More...

Social Media Marketing As A Web Site Marketing Strategy Will Improve Your Search Engine Optimization

There have been many debates as to whether internet marketing services that use social networking and media sharing web sites to improve search engine optimization really work. Do they actually help your website gain improved search engine rankings? These all have been referred to by terms like social media, social media marketing, word of mouth marketing, buzz marketing and web 2.

More...

No comments: